Saturday, December 30, 2006

Prelude

Hello all! Just wanted to introduce myself and start the blogging. I'm a virgin at this so bare with me. I'm mostly starting this blogging thing so I can keep in touch with my BF Liz, who is soon to be leaving me to go to Ireland. She's studying abroad there and I can't tell you how jealous I am of her, but also how happy I am for her. This is an amazing opportunity for her and I know she'll make the most of it and explore her heart out, exploring both Ireland and possibly other countries in Europe. I myself have traveled quite a bit, I've been to Chile, Antarctica, Argentina, Italy, Prague, Bahamas, the Virgin Islands and Australia, so I know just how amazing it is to experience new sites and different cultures. I just wish I could be there with her to experience the new sites, as well. I'm sure I'll have my chance sometime in the future to travel more of Europe, I hope to visit Liz while she's over there, but that will require a lot of money saving, some very convincing persuasion/pleading with my parents and some planning, so we shall see if that wish comes to fruition. In the meantime, I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with my love before she leaves me and be brave in the face of her departure. On a different note, I'm also spending this holdiay working at the bank, working out to prepare for the upcoming lacrosse season and trying desperately to motivate myself to study for the MCATs. I'm also trying to compose my CV and prepare for application stuff for a summer research opportunity at the University of Maryland, something that I'm very excited for. So, I have quite a bit on my plate as you can see! Happy New Year's everyone, and Liz, best of luck my love, I'll miss you so much but I hope you have the time of your life!

No comments: